Sunday, January 8, 2012

Top 11 of 2011 tag!

Hey guys! Whaz uppp!!! haha just kidding, I would never talk like that! SOooo, today I am going to do a favorites post. I don't want another rambly intro so lets just get into it. Woah, I feel like I am filming a video lol.

1. Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Now, let me just say, I am not actually using this foundation at the moment and haven't been for a few months, but this is the foundation I used most of the year. It has great coverage and stays alll day!

2. Mac MSF in Porcelein Pink
This is my favorite highlight! i LOVE it! It is just so sparkly and pretty and pink:) I love it.

3. Urban Decay Primer Potion
Nothing to say. It is amazing!

4.Mac Eyeshadow in Naked Lunch
It is just such a universal shade. It is a great lid color and a highlight color. It is just the most gorgeous light peachy pink.

5. Mac Perrenial High Style Lipglass
I have mostly used this near the end of the year but I have used it every day pretty much. It is a gorgeous peachy coral pink gloss with no shimmer and it is just so pretty. Plus, it stays on pretty good for a lipgloss.

6. Mac lipstick in cremecup
It is just a good everyday lipstick. Its a nice pink, but honestly I didnt really use 2 lip products all year. I just put this in because I like it.

7. Redken smooth down heat glide
This is my only hair product that I used all year. ILOVEIT!!!!! It makes my hair so silky, straighter, and it protects it. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

8. I don't really have another one but I am just gonna say Aussie catch the wave hairspray.

9. Orly one night stand nail polish
It is a gorgeous red on my skin tone. So pretty!

10. Seche vete top coat.
It keeps my nail polish on and keeps it from chipping. Buuut it can tend to make your nail polish peel off sometimes.

11. My custom mac palette
I guess this is kind of cheating, but whatever, its in a palette. I use my mac palette all of the time and I love it so much. Although I use both of my naked palettes all the time, I use my mac shadows more:)

So yeah, I hope you enjoyed this post. BYE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment