Monday, January 2, 2012

NOTD: Zoya Malia

Life has been crazy. I'm tired, it's late and I have not eaten (?) dinner. I know, I know, I am a horrible blogger. But I am going to try this year. I am going to try to upload a blogpost everyday. Some might be about my day, some might be notd...eh heh... face of the day, review, or pictures of my cat. It could be anything, but I want to try everyday, or at least most days. Todays post is a NOTD. Zoya Malia is a very pretty creme purple-lavendar. It is on the warmer side and is not super light, super dark, or super dark. It is just right. I'm am no proffesional so application is not perfect. I usually do my nails at night, take a shower the next day, and the nail polish around my cuticles is gone, but this is before my shower, so there is some messy-ness.





No comments:

Post a Comment