Saturday, January 7, 2012

My 2012 New Year Resolutions!

Hey guys, so this post is kind of late, and I understand that. It is 9:58 am central, 1/7/12. I really should have posted this 7 days ago but I didn't even think about it until I was falling asleep last night. So yeah, basically this is just going to be my new years resolutions of the new year! Hope you enjoy!

1. I want to save up money for LA imats in june. I have never been to imats and I am sooooo excited!!! I am going with my madre but honestly, I don't think she is going to pay for anything. I even have to buy my plane ticket. And right now, my wallet is holding $10 and a target gift card with nothing on it. So I want to try and not spend annny money until imats. I am going to try and get at least $600-$700 to spend at the place alone. This is going to be challenging. But I have a babysitting job today!

2. Make at least 3 videos a week. This cannot get started until I find my camera cord! I cannot find it!! ahhh!!!!

3. Finish my room up and keep it clean. So I like to think that I am organized, which I kind of am, but I am also very lazy and for some reason cannot get the concept of picking things up when I am done through my head. I also want to finish decorating it. I am coming close, I will be painting my room next weekend so you will probably see a post on it:) So yeah.

So yeah, those are my main resolutions, I didn't want too many because then you just kind of forget about some of them. I hope you enjoyed this post and please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment