Sunday, January 29, 2012
Monday, January 16, 2012
Sunday, January 8, 2012
1. Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Now, let me just say, I am not actually using this foundation at the moment and haven't been for a few months, but this is the foundation I used most of the year. It has great coverage and stays alll day!
2. Mac MSF in Porcelein Pink
This is my favorite highlight! i LOVE it! It is just so sparkly and pretty and pink:) I love it.
3. Urban Decay Primer Potion
Nothing to say. It is amazing!
4.Mac Eyeshadow in Naked Lunch
It is just such a universal shade. It is a great lid color and a highlight color. It is just the most gorgeous light peachy pink.
5. Mac Perrenial High Style Lipglass
I have mostly used this near the end of the year but I have used it every day pretty much. It is a gorgeous peachy coral pink gloss with no shimmer and it is just so pretty. Plus, it stays on pretty good for a lipgloss.
6. Mac lipstick in cremecup
It is just a good everyday lipstick. Its a nice pink, but honestly I didnt really use 2 lip products all year. I just put this in because I like it.
7. Redken smooth down heat glide
This is my only hair product that I used all year. ILOVEIT!!!!! It makes my hair so silky, straighter, and it protects it. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
8. I don't really have another one but I am just gonna say Aussie catch the wave hairspray.
9. Orly one night stand nail polish
It is a gorgeous red on my skin tone. So pretty!
10. Seche vete top coat.
It keeps my nail polish on and keeps it from chipping. Buuut it can tend to make your nail polish peel off sometimes.
11. My custom mac palette
I guess this is kind of cheating, but whatever, its in a palette. I use my mac palette all of the time and I love it so much. Although I use both of my naked palettes all the time, I use my mac shadows more:)
So yeah, I hope you enjoyed this post. BYE:)
Saturday, January 7, 2012
1. I want to save up money for LA imats in june. I have never been to imats and I am sooooo excited!!! I am going with my madre but honestly, I don't think she is going to pay for anything. I even have to buy my plane ticket. And right now, my wallet is holding $10 and a target gift card with nothing on it. So I want to try and not spend annny money until imats. I am going to try and get at least $600-$700 to spend at the place alone. This is going to be challenging. But I have a babysitting job today!
2. Make at least 3 videos a week. This cannot get started until I find my camera cord! I cannot find it!! ahhh!!!!
3. Finish my room up and keep it clean. So I like to think that I am organized, which I kind of am, but I am also very lazy and for some reason cannot get the concept of picking things up when I am done through my head. I also want to finish decorating it. I am coming close, I will be painting my room next weekend so you will probably see a post on it:) So yeah.
So yeah, those are my main resolutions, I didn't want too many because then you just kind of forget about some of them. I hope you enjoyed this post and please subscribe!
Friday, January 6, 2012
1. Vera Wang Princess (original)
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I love it! It's soft enough to wear everyday, but also good for a night out. I don't know. I just love it. Here is what the description is:The scent sparkles with the captivating, sweet, tart aroma of delicate lady apples and the coveted tahitian tiare flower and finishes with a tasty vanilla chiffon - a treat fit for royalty!
2. Bath and Body works Coconut Lime Verbana
I'm am gonna go ahead and say it. This is my all time favorite scent. Ever. Ever. It's true. This is my go to scent. I freaking loooove it. If you don't like coconut you won't though. It's very summery but I love it all year round. Here is the description: WHAT!!! IT'S DISCONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW! SORRY GUYS, DON'T HAVE A SCENT DESCRIPTION! MUST! CHECK! EBAY!
3. Ok guys, I think I'm done. I am seriously freaking out here. But my last scent is Bath and body works candle (slatkin and co) in homemade cookies. If anything, this is my favorite of the moment. It is actually burning right now. It's almost done and I am going to have to quickly buy a new one. It basically smells like buttery, chocolate, vanillay cookies. If you don't like baking scents don't buy it.
So yeah, I hope you enjoyed this post! Bye!
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
So, I hope you guys enjoyed the post, keep posted for more!
Monday, January 2, 2012
I don't want to tell you too too much before the tag so here goes.
1. What is your pets name?
My pets name is Mischa. It is kind of girly, and he is a boy, but when we first got him the shelter told us he was a girl, so I named him Mischa, but whatever, I don't think he minds.
2.What kind of pet is he and what breed?
Mischa is a cat. Obviously. And he is a tabby, siamese mix. We got him at the shelter and he was with his mother and siblings. His mother was a tabby cat.
3.How long have you had your pet friend?
I have had him since July I think, maybe some of june. He was about 6 or 7 weeks old when we got him if that tells you anything.
4. How did you get your pet?ok, this is going to sound pathetic. But I do not tell a lie. I cried for him. Well, not HIM, but a different kitten. One day, I was shopping and running errands with my mother. We went to michaels and next door was a petsmart. I went inside and fell IN LOVE with a small flame point siamese kitten. My mother said no and I started crying. Yeah yeah I know, sad. So I went home and kept crying. Eventually it worked. We went to the animal shelter the next day and picked him out. He was the first of his siblings that I held and I fell in love. I almost got an orange tabby kitten, but when I came back in to show the employee my little orange boy, I turned my head to the right where I hadn't even looked. There was a whole family of kittens and there mother staring at me. So that was a long dragged out version of how I got him.
5. How old is your pet?
Mischa is about 7 1/2 months old.
6.What are some quirky things about your pet?
Mischa loves my dog sam. Sam is our chocolate lab. We have two other dogs (neither of which like mischa one bit) but Samantha is his lover. Or his mother. He loves cuddling up with her and it is sooo cute. Also he loves little reflections of light on the ceiling. He will sit and stare at them for hours. I dont know if all cats do this though, I haven't had one in years.
7.What does your relation with your pet mean?
Our relationship is love. He is my pet. I have never had a pet all my own (Other than fish, which I am actually planning on getting a new one soon!). He is the pet that I will live with when I am on my own in the next couple of years. It's just unreal. He will be with me for years and it just tickles my stomach. I love him so much and I HOPE he loves me. lol.
8. What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?
He likes sleeping. Alot. He sleeps most of the day soo. yeah. haha. But he loves playing with toys and watching tv with me.
9.What are nicknames that you call your pet?
I call him Mischa, Kitty, Cat, but mostly Kitty. Also me and my dad call him dumb cat. But we do that to all of our animals, dumb cat, dumb dog, dumb fish, idk, we just do. haha