Monday, January 2, 2012

My Cat Mischa (The furry friend tag)

My family loves animals, we have 3 dogs and a cat. Well, the cat is mine. All mine. Heres a picture:

I don't want to tell you too too much before the tag so here goes.



1. What is your pets name?


My pets name is Mischa. It is kind of girly, and he is a boy, but when we first got him the shelter told us he was a girl, so I named him Mischa, but whatever, I don't think he minds.


2.What kind of pet is he and what breed?


Mischa is a cat. Obviously. And he is a tabby, siamese mix. We got him at the shelter and he was with his mother and siblings. His mother was a tabby cat.


3.How long have you had your pet friend?

I have had him since July I think, maybe some of june. He was about 6 or 7 weeks old when we got him if that tells you anything.


4. How did you get your pet?ok, this is going to sound pathetic. But I do not tell a lie. I cried for him. Well, not HIM, but a different kitten. One day, I was shopping and running errands with my mother. We went to michaels and next door was a petsmart. I went inside and fell IN LOVE with a small flame point siamese kitten. My mother said no and I started crying. Yeah yeah I know, sad. So I went home and kept crying. Eventually it worked. We went to the animal shelter the next day and picked him out. He was the first of his siblings that I held and I fell in love. I almost got an orange tabby kitten, but when I came back in to show the employee my little orange boy, I turned my head to the right where I hadn't even looked. There was a whole family of kittens and there mother staring at me. So that was a long dragged out version of how I got him.



5. How old is your pet?


Mischa is about 7 1/2 months old.


6.What are some quirky things about your pet?


Mischa loves my dog sam. Sam is our chocolate lab. We have two other dogs (neither of which like mischa one bit) but Samantha is his lover. Or his mother. He loves cuddling up with her and it is sooo cute. Also he loves little reflections of light on the ceiling. He will sit and stare at them for hours. I dont know if all cats do this though, I haven't had one in years.


7.What does your relation with your pet mean?
Our relationship is love. He is my pet. I have never had a pet all my own (Other than fish, which I am actually planning on getting a new one soon!). He is the pet that I will live with when I am on my own in the next couple of years. It's just unreal. He will be with me for years and it just tickles my stomach. I love him so much and I HOPE he loves me. lol.


8. What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?


He likes sleeping. Alot. He sleeps most of the day soo. yeah. haha. But he loves playing with toys and watching tv with me.


9.What are nicknames that you call your pet?


I call him Mischa, Kitty, Cat, but mostly Kitty. Also me and my dad call him dumb cat. But we do that to all of our animals, dumb cat, dumb dog, dumb fish, idk, we just do. haha







No comments:

Post a Comment