Thursday, June 28, 2012

Queen 30 Day Challenge!!!

Hey guys!! You probably don't know this about me, but I am obseeeesssseeedddd with Queen. The band consisting of Freddie Mercury, Roger Taylor, Brian May, and John Deacon. I am literallyyy obbsessed. Over the past few months I have painted 5 pictures of them, bought over 50 of their songs, bought 3 shirts, been to a concert and much more. There is no more perfect challenge! But I have a feeling it's still going to be difficult!
So day 1 asks: who is your favorite member?
My favorite member is definitely Roger Taylor. He plays the drums and sang backup. He also sang lead on a few songs, they happen to be some of my favorite. I just love his voice. He usually sings all of the super falsetto notes having a raspy and "dog whistle" (as Freddie calls it) voice. He is sooo sexy! I think he was so cute and funny and I wish I was born in his time so I could marry him!!!


1 comment:

  1. My favourite Queen member is Roger too. I just love him. Great singer and songwriter and an amazing drummer. Plus he can play guitar and piano.

    ReplyDelete