Wednesday, January 4, 2012

FOTD: Coral Summery look (Inspired by temptalia)



Hey guys, this is day 3 of the blog every day challenge I have given myself. I've got a look of the day for you all. It's actually from last week, so I am not actually wearing it right now but does that really matter:) It's very summery looking, with the gold and coral, but I don't care. I was feeling very drab and so was the weather, so I decided to brighten it up:)Products Used:

Eyes-

Urban Decay Primer Potion in eden (Matte Nude)

Covergirl trio (the one with gold orange and black)-gold on inner corner, orange on outer and lower lashline

Nyx white liner on waterline

Loreal voluminous carbon black mascara

maybelline superstay concealer

revlon photoready foundation

loreal true match powder on t zone

I don't remember the exact blush but I think it is Girly from ulta

mac msf in porcelein pink

maybelline lipstick in coral crush

revlon coral reef lipgloss

So, I hope you guys enjoyed the post, keep posted for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment